May 15, 2015

Five for Friday {Linky Party.. May 15th}

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

Five for Friday is a weekly teacher linky party where you post five random things from today or this past week on your blog. Then, you come back and link your blog post up at the bottom of this post in the linky tool. Grab the button above and link back to this post on your blog. Happy Weekend!

Divider 1

IMG_9180

Done! Another year is finished and we are out for SUMMER! This year literally flew by in record speed. It was a good year and I am looking forward to sleeping in and enjoying my summer.

 

Divider 2

    IMG_9181

And now my room looks like this.. piled high! The more I can stack up the less that will have to be moved out of my room for summer cleaning so I don’t mind.

Divider 3

IMG_9177   IMG_9178

Thursday before the kids left we went outside and let our butterflies go. All five caterpillars made it through the life cycle this year. We had a little one that I was unsure was able to fly but he did manage to fly out and get see free!

Divider 4

IMG_9081

As an end of the year treat we had a Cereal Bar Party. Seriously this was the EASIEST and BEST breakfast party I have ever seen. The kids LOVED it. They ate so much and it was so easy to prep and get together. And we only had one kid that didn’t eat cereal but she ate it dry so she was a happy camper too.

Divider 5

IMG_9158   IMG_9171

amodernteacherlogo

I am giving a Modern Teacher planner away in THIS BLOG POST. You should definitely jump over and enter!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That cereal bar is the best idea I've seen for class parties! Love it!

    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am serioursly jealous that you are out already. Okay, maybe I shouldn't be because I only have 4 and a half days left, but still I feel green with envy. I love the cereal breakfast bar idea. I think I will be hitting Sam's Club and surprise my kids next week.

    ~Bagby~
    Get Your Science On In Room 701

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE love love the cereal bar idea!! :) SO cool!! And I LOVE cereal, so that's SO perfect!! Thanks for hosting, girl!

    Ashley
    Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy summer to you! Butterflies and a cereal bar... What a fantastic way to end the year! Enjoy the extra sleep. I've got 24 days left!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being done! We still have five weeks left! I love the cereal bar idea!

    My Rainy Day Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love your cereal bar!! Our End of the Year Celebration is Thursday morning, and now I'm thinking of revamping what I'm going to do for food and do this. I think my kinder cubs will love it!! Great blog!! Thanks! Linda Groce (lindaslearningloot)

    ReplyDelete
  7. For my party I am wondering for best party halls in Bay area or some outdoor party venues. This list of my guests include near about 50 people, so can you please provide me the location ideas according to my guest list.

    ReplyDelete