September 27, 2015

Here comes OCTOBER!

octoberfun

Oh, how I love, love, love LOVE October and all the cuteness and fun of Fall and Halloween! I spent a few hours at school this morning pulling out my “Halloween/Fall folders and box” that hold my centers, craft projects, decorations, printables and more! I won’t actually use any of this until next week! But, I wanted to get ahead and get some planning done!

I also try and squeeze in some fire safety fun and Columbus Day lessons before I jump too much into all things pumpkins and candy corn!

fallclipcards  halloween3halloween2candycornguyspiders  halloweenmathsheetsfiresafetyfall2fallhalloween

You can click the cover image of each product above and go straight to the direct listing to read/see more. Keep checking back in my weekly Five for Friday posts to see these products in action each week! I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment